<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
April 23, 2008 7:51 PM


I ordered a total of 11 chocolate cake full month package, and 9 banana cake full month package.. Bengawan Solo's cake is yummy, ang ku kueh also not bad.. :D

After preparing to go out, I take a few photos with Darrielle.. Then i realise, this is the first time i took photo together with her.. haha..


Vain Mummy.. haha.. My brother is glad that I bother to dress up and look presentable again.. Coz i've been really lazy and looks sloppy during my pregnancy.. haha..

We went to Causeway Point and had lunch at Ichiban restaurant..


My brother and his GF..


I shared this with my Mum.. Also ordered other things, but too lazy to take pics.. hahaa.. Simple lunchout to celebrate la.. After that, we went up to Kiddy Palace to get 3 pairs of mittens and diapers and pillow for Darrielle before heading home.. I'm so tired~ Old liao.. haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment