April 3, 2008 4:51 PM
aww~ so BUSY.. this little girl has really caught me off guard.. Since the first night home, she have been coming up with new patterns.. Learnt quite a few things, like she has really a fiery temper and is a 'kancheong-spider', expecially for her feeds.. I too learnt the great inconvience of introducing the bottle too early, and the frustration of nipple confusion..
grrr.. I ran dry on the first night home, my poor darling wailed from 4am till 6am, until my milk came in again then she fed and knock out till 10am.. So the next day, I let myself be convinced by my mum to get a bottle of Formula to standby.. On the following nights, I goes from giving her 10ml on bottle before breastfeeding her coz she gets too kan-cheong and kept wailing without realising nipple is already in her mouth, not being able to latch on, until I regrets giving the bottle and now my can of Formula sits on my table, total breastfeeding for last few day, and my milk leaks like crazy when she cries.. Hahaa.. Predictable she is waking around 2 hourly for milk..
Oh! and the nappy rash.. She was using Pampers from TMC, but when she reaches home, I switched her to Drypers.. But the rashes starts and increase.. Even switching to cloth nappies doesn't help.. I then tried switch from nappy rash cream to powder.. But its not working.. It bumps looks painful, heartache on my Darling lo.. Then i found a miracle cure.. I apply breastmilk on her rashes around once a day after cleaning, and let it air dry before applying the nappy rash cream and wrapping her up.. Voila~ Her butts are all better now!
On Tuesday, we went down back to TMC for her checkup with her PD.. On Wednesday, we went down to ICA to collect both our passports.. Today, we just went back to Dr. Ang for my post-natal checkup.. And saw the c-sec scar.. Juz a fine pencil line.. Sweet~ Dr. Ang is such great OB, I would miss seeing him lo...
But I guess we have been out too much the last few day, Darrielle have been qutie restless and fretful these 2 nights.. Over-stimulated? My mum is burning incense in my room, coz she says its Qing-Ming season now, maybe thats why my girl have been 'frighten' hmm.. anything goes as long as it makes her better again..




