I was having diarrhea yesterday.. Its so horrible I went to the loo countless times and yet only passed water and abit of shit out.. The feeling was so horrible that whenever the ache comes, i would breakout in cold sweat.. Makes me wonder how am i going to handle the labour pain when the time comes..
I guess all the shitting makes me too exhausted and makes my brains goes haywired thus I had another weird dream again about my baby last night..
I dreamt that I gave birth to my baby already, and 'extract' her soul and put it somewhere.. Then, I pass the 'shell = her body' to my mum, who proceed to chop the body to pieces and brew into soup.. *Yucks! in reality* Then I was scooping a bowl of baby soup and pass it to Darrielle's father, and even showed him, "neh~ this is her leg lo.." *faint* After that, I proceed to stir around in the pot, looking for her head, take a look at it, satisfied, then put it back into the pot..
End of dream~
I'm sure no girls would dream of cooking their daughter right? haha
It's the last day of my work today.. woohoo! And had my hair cut.. Its so damn short now.. Before this, my hair was at my waist length, now, it alittle above my bra level.. Been so long since I cut my hair.. Would go back there for rebonding after my confinement... Hope my hair would be longer by then..
.Big Girl -> Amulet
.18 Oct
.Likes. Reading, Cooking,Movies, Singing & Arts
.Munch. Salmon sashimi, Chinese Raw Fish, 可爱鸡
Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter.
In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition;
but to our daughters there is something which there are no words to express.
-- Joseph Addison
.Little Girl -> Darrielle
.25 Mar
.Birth Weight. 3.51KGs
.Total Breastfed for 14months
.Partial Breastfed till 22months
.Likes. Book Reading with Mommy, Play, Swimming, Singing, Dancing
.Munch. Cold stuffs, Salmon sashimi, Tibits
What I wanted most for my daughter was that she be able to soar confidently in her own sky, whatever that may be.
-- Helen Claes
Pregnancy
.June 2007 - Mar 2008
.OB. Lawrence Ang
.Very mild morning sickness
.Always sleepy
.Colostrum at 23 weeks
.Fell down at 29 weeks
.My Birth Story .Special thanks to Shirley and my mum who tried to accompany me to all ante-natal checkups, especially Shirley who stayed overnight in TMC to keep my mum and me accompanied.
.Matured milk comes in on Day5
.Faced Nipple Confusion on Day4 - Day5
.Nipples bruised and sore from Day3 - Day5
.Nipples cracked and bled from Day5 - Day10
.Taught to apply fresh BM and nipple cream after each feedings
.Nipples start to heal from Day 11 onwards
.Fed every 2hrly at night for 1st month
.Fed every 3hrly at night for 2nd & 3rd month
.Fed every 4hrly at night from 4th month onwards
"When we trust the makers of baby formula more than we do our own ability to nourish our babies, we lose a chance to claim an aspect of our power as women. Thinking that baby formula is as good as breast milk is believing that thirty years of technology is superior to three million years of nature's evolution. Countless women have regained trust in their bodies through nursing their children, even if they weren't sure at first that they could do it. It is an act of female power, and I think of it as feminism in its purest form."
----- Christine Northrup M.D.
If a multinational company developed a product that was a nutritionally balanced and delicious food, a wonder drug that both prevented and treated disease, cost almost nothing to produce and could be delivered in quantities controlled by the consumers' needs, the very announcement of their find would send their shares rocketing to the top of the stock market. The scientists who developed the product would win prizes and the wealth and influence of everyone involved would increase dramatically. Women have been producing such a miraculous substance, breastmilk, since the beginning of human existence. ----- Gabrielle Palmer