<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
March 13, 2008 10:09 PM

I'm running out of cosmetic! My foundation is all used up after 1 year, my mascara is finishing and dried up after 1 year also, my eyeshadow are like half gone, but all cracked up after around 1 year, concealer also totally used up after 6 months.. Hahah.. Don't ask me howcome my cosmetics can all last me for so long, and I know its all expired and bad for me.. =P

Gonna stock up on new ones soon..

- Pressed powder: Going to get Silkygirl's.. Used that last time, and hearing alot of raves on that again.. Cheap and good..
- Concealer: For my black eye ring.. lol.. Getting Loreal brand.. I found it works quite well, and I kinda likes the brush.. and the shade suits me fine..
- Mascara: Was using Maybelline Turbo, but that was one year ago, and get it back in Penang (my cousin-in-law got it for me) Don't see it anywhere in Singapore... So I'm going to get Bourjois.. I has't tried its new mascara.. But the old one that I used, it's not selling anymore.. That old one was great~ Hope this new one fares well too..
-Eyeshadow: Canmake.. I have been using Canmake for the longest time.. Others complain that the colour don't last... But i find it lasting enough for me leh.. When I used to work in Airport, 8 out of 9 of us colleagues uses Canmake eyeshadow.. haha..

Going to get them this week~ YEAH!!

BB is 37 weeks and 5 days old today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment