<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
March 9, 2008 2:10 PM

For the past 9 and 1/4 months of my pregnancy with my little girl, it's the 1st time I dreamt of given birth to her last night.. But gosh~ It turned out to be a nightmare..

In reality, I'm planning of giving birth naturally.. But last night, I dreamt that I had a C-sec to give birth to Darrielle.. Ok, C-sec is not that bad.. Then in the dream, I waited for so long after the C-sec, yet the nurse have not bring my baby to me.. So i went to ask for my baby from them.. (ok.. this starts to upset me) Then the nurse are like grumbling and questioning me, "You know how to take care anot? blah blah blah.." (makes my blood boil) Then when I finally laid eyes on my little girl, she looks exactly like her father.. (which is not too good.. coz he is not very nice looking *roll eyes*)

Nevermind.. I carry her back to my ward, undid my blouse and prepare to nurse her.. That's when I got the shock of my life.. My newborn baby girl, have a whole set of grown teeth!!! *faint* How scary is that~! I was so afraid that she would bite me when I nurse her.. Heng she didn't.. After that, I saw the doctor and ask him what happened to my girl.. He told me she got *dunno what condition*, and need 1.5 of my take home papaya (i dunno why 'papaya', but it meant my takehome pay) to do the surgery to pluck out all the teeth..

End of the dream.. hahaha.. The only nice thing in the dream is, the doctor is quite handsome.. hahahaha..

BB is 37 weeks and 1 day old today~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment