<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
March 3, 2008 9:41 PM

My brother's GF's mom works as a seamtress for malay ladies.. Thus she has alot of leftover cloth and passed them to my brother instead.. And my sweet mom made something out of it...

TADAH~!




A baby blanket!

Ok.. I know the colors and patterns are not very sweet nor suitable for babies.. But its totally going to give tonnes of warmth and love k? It's totally handstitched by my mum.. *love*

I should go down to Spotlight at Plaza Sing someday.. I saw them selling some leftover cloth, sweet and flowery pattern and colors, at $0.90.. Buy a few and let my mom work on them again.. I'm sure its going to be super lovely next time round.. :D

BB is 36 weeks and 2 days old today~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment