<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
March 8, 2008 8:17 PM

My bones are falling apart.. Went out with my mom since late morning and just reached home not long ago.. Shop shop shop shop~

1st, we went to Suntec City.. No, not for the IT show.. I specially went down to get the New Mama Bottom Spray..


It's said to helps ease discomfort of postpartum vaginal soreness and swelling, episiotomies and hemorrhoids.. Juz need to spray on after each toilet session and bath.. Heard raves about it from alot of forums.. Hope its really good.. $43+.. The shop assistant is very kind and friendly.. Will definitely go down and get more stuffs in future.. I was given a sample of nappy cream.. If its good, i will go and get it.. heheh.. :D

After that, we did some window shopping at Toy'R'Us and had our lunch at city link, the chinese restaurant beside Thai Express.. (I can't remember its name).. Not bad at all.. ;)

We then continue shopping up to the Robinsons at Raffles City looking at baby stuff.. But the children department got smaller and its juz window shopping again..

We went to Bugis Guan Yin Temple to make prayers, and gosh~ There are tonnes of people there~!!

My mum then brought a lovely anklet/bracelet for Darrielle from Citygems


Isn't it lovely~? It's made of white gold and I almost fainted when I heard the price.. $468!! I tried to get my mum out of the shop without buying.. But she insisted as she say its a gift for her grand-daughter.. But, ouch~ i still feel heartpain for her money.. Somemore now, she has quited her job to help me stay home and look after Darrielle.. That money would be from her savings..

Baby Darrielle~ You muz be filial and obey your ah ma k? She loves you so much~

BTW, I had removed the baby suit, mitten and swaddle blanket from my hospital bag already.. Coz i was told that Thomson Medical Center provides a baby vest, mittens and wrapping blanket to bring home on discharge.. And its white in colour.. I think white is a nice colour.. Lovely and pure.. :D

And i had added the New Mama Bottom Spray, and a jacket in into the hospital bag.. Had also brought the hair dryer already..~ woohoo~ I'm so ready~ Hospital bag is ready, everything is ready for the arrival for my sweet Darling..

BB is 37 weeks and 0 day old today.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment