<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
March 2, 2008 3:08 PM

Finally, my mum show me how to fold the cloth nappy.. And its my turn to show everyone else.. Who knows its darn easy..















And yesterday, we went to buy somemore stuffs for my little Darling.. Baby mattress, bath tub, shampoo, powder, powder puff, beansprout pillow, bath towel, bottle brush, ect.. My mum brought 2 sets of pants and top for her, pink and yellow.. hahah.. I'm still trying to think of a way to convince my mum to not use pacifier on Darrielle.. Coz I don't want the baby to get attached to the tutu and lose her natural ability to self-comfort.. and it's bad for the teeth growth, more likely to develope crooked teeth like myself.. *bleh* i used tutu till i'm Primary 2.. *blush*

And oh. It's the ISO auditing tomorrow.. I'm still so stress over it.. Please kindly pray that I sail through the auditing.. please please please..

BB is 36 weeks and 1 day old today..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment