<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
February 22, 2008 6:55 PM

Had gone to Dr. Ang again today early morning for my check up.. Darrielle had turned head down, and is weighting 2.5kg.. and i'm now weighting 75kg.. juz as Shirley n me had guessed.. haha.. well.. Dr. Ang commented that Darrielle is definately not a light baby.. in another words, he is hinting that she might be big... I'm hoping that I would pop at maybe 38 weeks.. Good enough.. haha.. If not, she would juz continue piling more weight inside me..

And oh~ she have been sticking her elbow out of my left front this entire week.. and it felt like i got bruised there.. Xp She would be fidgeting, stretching in me the entire day, starting from the hours I wake up, all the way till i lay down to rest my day.. stopping twice in the middle for around 1.5 hr each time to nap.. haha...

I've got my Admission letter today, and starting to pack my hospital bag..

For Mummy
-Admission Letter
-Nursing Bra
-Breast Pads
-Maternity Pads
-Nursing Gown & disp undies
-Plastic bags for soiled clothings

For Baby
-A cloth napkin for swaddling
-Change of Clothes (for discharge)
-Mittens

I still leftout :
-Toiletries
-Tummy Binder
-Clothings for Discharge
-A favourite book for entertainment
-Baby Sling

Oh gosh~! one last week left due to my ISO auditing at work.. Hope i can finish filing my things on time~!!

BB is 34 weeks and 6 days today..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment