<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
December 19, 2007 8:04 PM

I'm going to record down this historical moment for me... a few mins ago, I JUST GOT MY FIRST SQUEEZE OF BREASTMILK!!!! FWAH!! okok.. colostrum to be exact... I know i sounds silly, but i'm seriously excited lo.. the excitement is even much more as compare to when i saw those 2 lines on the pregnancy test kit... haha..

I was so worried that if i would ever produce breastmilk anot.. Coz looking that those breasts, it really don seems like to be that anything can come out from there.. I was even telling my mum that my breast grew so much since i'm pregnant, and now its hugh (ok, C cup only la), if it didn't produce any milk in the end, i will take chopper and chop it down!!! haha..

Then i was in the toilet routinely checking my breasts, squeezing nipples, cleaning them, then i thought i saw some glimmer from my left nipple.. So out of bo-liao-ness, i decide to grab the whole left breast thn squeeze it towards the nipple... WAH! then i saw clear liquid starts coming out, big drops.. So to comfirm that its real, i quickly took a squeeze on my right breast too.. and WAH!! the same thing happenned!! I got so excited, I called my mum first thing first to tell her.. my excited and urgent voice gave her a shock.. haha..

OK.. thats all for my excitement.. i would not squeeze my breasts anymore until birth.. Don't want it to start producing milk and no one drinks, end up with engorgement, then i'm in deep shiat already.. haha..

BB is 25 weeks and 4 days old today~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment